- I did experience 2 workouts where I just had to get out quick( was tired lack of motivation)
These were related to not carbing up prior ro workout. I would highly recommend carbs pre workout!
- Calories were increased for this run mainly increased carbs.
- Weight gain so far has been +/- 5 lbs
- Some days I felt a little more lethargic than normal(I cannot say this is due to the supertren)
- Sleep patterns have not been disturbed(could attribute the low dose of hgh to helping with this)
- Mindset is great no angry lashing out or snapping/ no "roid rage"( i am very self controlled especially having newborn baby)
- Have liver supports on hand and use them! Liv 52, Milk Thistle, and Tudca (what I used)
When taking steroid Oral Tren be safe with it. Do not abuse it. Take some liver protection 3 weeks before starting the cycle, drinka gallon or 2 of water a day, and cycle the product safely. Run PCT. This will help you feel better, and also bring you better gains. You will be happy with where it takes you, and not worry about sides if you follow those simple steps. If you dont drink a gallon of water a day, then you should not cycle, if you cant diet right and workout for it, dont cycle, if you cant protect yourself from side effects well then you are setting yourself up for a big big problem. Just take the time and be safe.
Results wise, users should expect extreme strength increases and weight gain in a relatively short 2-4 week period. Weight gain upwards of 20lbs in 4 weeks is not unheard of with this incredibly potent compound. Although subcutaneous water gain would be minimal, intramuscular water retention should be expected. This is due to inhibition of 11b-hydroxylase and build-up of mineralcorticoids which encourage salt and water retention within the muscles. The most obvious physical effects will be improved vascularity, aggressive muscular pumps, and oily skin.
While methyldrostanolone can stack well with most other steroids, it should never be stacked with another methylated (17aa) steroid.